Report ChangesNebraska Department of Health and Human Services

Welcome to ACCESSNebraska Change Reporting

If your household is currently receiving benefits, you can use this Change Report to submit changes for the following programs:

  • Aid to Dependent Children (ADC)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
  • Assistance to the Aged, Blind, or Disabled Payment (AABD/PMT)
  • Refugee Resettlement Program (RRP)
  • Developmental Disabilities Program (DD)
  • Medicaid (MED)
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Child Care (CC)
  • Social Services for Aged and Disabled Adults (SSAD)
  • Social Services for Families, Children, and Youth (SSCF)
  • Emergency Assistance (EA)

If you are not currently receiving benefits, you will need to file a new application.

This Change Report should not be used for the following:

  • to report changes to your Employment First Case Manager
  • to report a change if your SNAP case was closed in the past 30 days. Report the change by phone call as your case may be able to be reopened without a new application.

If you are reporting a domestic violence issue and you have a Child Support Enforcement case, please call 1-877-631-9973, Option #2.

Not all changes need to be reported. Please refer to the notice that you received or click on the HELP button on the top right for information.

Exit Confirmation
You are exiting without submitting any changes. Do you want to exit?
Cancel Confirmation
Canceling will not save your changes. Do you want to continue?